Seasonally Adjusted Rates
Keeping in mind that the Ocean Park opened in 1937, the accommodations are small by today's standards.
Rates range according to the season:
- $165-195 for one queen (12'x12')
- $175-205 for a queen and kitchen
- $175-205 for a queen and twin
- $185-215 for two queen beds (some in two separate bedrooms)
- $195-225 for two queen beds and kitchen (in two separate bedrooms)
- $210-250 for three queen beds (in two separate bedrooms)
- $220-260 for three queen beds and kitchen (in two separate bedrooms)
Fully-equipped kitchens are $10 extra with a two-day minimum stay, or on a space-available basis. All rooms with two beds or more include a gratis microwave and fridge.
$10-20 per night. Nightly fee based on weight. May not be left alone in room.
Rates are subject to change without notice and are guaranteed after receipt of a credit card number to secure the reservation.
Peak-season rates and minimum night stays apply to high volume events and holiday periods. Contact us for more information or if you have any questions at all.